As we move closer to the start of the year, we’ll post more and more items here on the blog (and sharing them on Facebook as well), but before we get into any of the big changes to this year, I thought we’d start with a list of suggested school supplies. While this list is directed at our Social Entrepreneurial students, everyone in the school can benefit from having these items with them on the first day.
- Box(es) of pencils
- Ruler and protractor
- Notebooks (lined, three-hole punched)
- Post-It Notes
- Index Cards
- Dry erase marker(s)
- Box(es) of Kleenex
- Roll(s) of Paper Towels
- Calculator (or device with a calculator app)
- Extra device charger to be left at school (if applicable)
- Extra headphones to be left at school (if applicable)
- Personal water bottle
- A 2’x2′ piece of fabric to decorate your personal cubby (choose your own style of fabric or choose a white one to decorate later)
Some of these items will be yours exclusively, while others will be pooled to create community supplies (paper towels, for example). If you have any questions, leave it in the comments below!