The students and staff of LiHigh School are hereby warned and notified to meet in Room #5 of the Poultney Small Business Center on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 1:45pm to transact the following business:
- To hear any announcements from members of Congress
- To hear the reports of the following committees:
- Fundraising committee
- Judicial committee
- To hear the reports of the Room Clerks
- To discuss and vote on the following proposals:
- Voting rights at regular School Congress meetings shall belong to students and staff of LiHigh School. Members of the public, including parents of students, are allowed to attend regular meetings and voice their opinions, but they shall not be given the right to vote during a regular meeting. All votes taken in the presence of parents shall be by paper ballot. — Sponsor: Thano Smith
- Tuesdays shall be device-free days for Social Entrepreneurial students. The staff shall disconnect the Internet for the day, and neither students nor staff shall be allowed to use their personal devices (e.g., iPads, smart phones, laptops, iPods, etc.) during the hours of 9AM to 3PM (except in case of an emergency). — Sponsor: Kyle Callahan
- To transact any other business to come before said meeting.
- To adjourn said meeting.
Dated this 2nd day of March, 2015.
Secretary, Student Congress