Each week, the students in our Therapeutic program work with the manager of our Culinary Institute to develop a menu, prepare the ingredients, and cook lunch for all of the staff and students at LiHigh School.
- Monday: Grilled sesame-soy chicken sandwich with tempura tomato, wasabi mayonnaise, and Napa cabbage slaw
- Tuesday: Mexican vegetarian casserole with spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, black beans, rice, tortillas and cheddar cheese, topped with sour cream and scallion; green salad served on the side
- Wednesday: Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with avocado mayonnaise and hand cut fries
- Thursday: Baked crispy chicken fingers with sweet potato salad and buttermilk ranch dressing
- Friday: Beef and pinto bean chili topped with cheddar cheese
To ensure that the cooks provide the right number of portions, we ask students and staff to decide whether they’ll be participating at least a day ahead of each meal. Menu is subject to change due to product availability.